Thai Traditional Touch
Dance to the beats of the Thai Long Drum as the groom and his procession escort the bride to the ceremony in the celebratory ‘Hae Khan Maak' parade. Exchange fragrant garlands while monks consecrate their blessings upon your union. Sacred threads join the couple on their journey together in the ‘Phook Mue' ceremony, whilst well-wishers present their blessings during the ‘Rod Nam Sang' water ceremony. The magical Thai way, for all to experience, at Anantara Si Kao.
• Khan Maak procession led by traditional Thai drumming
• Thai monks to bless marriage & chant prayers
• Pook Mue and Rod Nam Sang
• Thai wedding garlands for the bride and groom
• Master of ceremonies to conduct your wedding
• 3 pound wedding cake
• Sparkling wine breakfast
• Romantic dinner for two
• Floral decorations
• 1 bouquet for the bride
• 1 corsage for the groom
• Additonal 4 corsages for participants
• Anantara Signature Treatment & Milk Bath for a couple
• Anantara wedding certificate
• Complimentary upgrade for the bride and groom to an Anantara Suite for the wedding night
Rates start from THB 82,500
Rates are subject to 10% service charge, applicable 7% government tax.
Package is subject to availability, seasonal variations and change without notice.
Accommodation is not included in the package price.
All prices quoted are for organizing wedding event in 2013-2014 only.